King Schools has a position available for a part time Customer Service and Sales (CSS) Representative in San Diego, California. The ideal candidate will be a learning or active pilot or, a person with an avid interest in and knowledge of the aviation industry. The team consists of a dozen people who like to have fun, so strong interpersonal skills, and a good sense of humor are helpful. King Schools is a global aviation education company.
The job applicant will be calling outbound to new and existing pilots to sell King Schools Courses.
- Pay $14.50 per hour + Commission
- Work 17 Hours minimum a week
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid
- Flex hours available
- Must work three days a week and one weekend day.
- Minimum work shift is 3 Hours
- Scheduled hours 2:00pm – 8:00pm Mon thru Thursday
- Weekend hours are 7:00am – 12:00pm Sat 12:00pm-7:00pm on Sun
- Full training provided on contact software and King Schools products
- Student and current pilots welcomed
- Sales experience is also a plus
About King Schools:
King Schools is in the business of providing an outstanding customer experience to users of our aviation education and related products that are sold through ethical and responsible marketing. It is the goal of King Schools to do good things for people and to succeed by seeking out and taking care of the needs of our customers, fellow workers and vendors.
Submit Resume and References to Bill Ziska, Vice President Sales – bziska@KingSchools.com (858) 576-6214